Everyone is now wearing some kind of fitness or activity trackers on their wrist. Almost all track the steps but some offers more and some have very unique features. Here are 7 best fitness trackers who offers most for the price and some even offer very unique feature.
Table of Contents
- It can track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes.
- You can automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent, vibrating alarm.
- You also get call, text and calendar notifications at a glance. You can actually read the text received on the device’s bright OLED screen.
[amazon template=add to cart&asin=B01B25PKB0]
Fitbit Alta Buy it from Amazon
This is great trackers as well. It is nothing less than Fitbit Alta. It tracks pretty much everything you’d expect. This includes sport-specific exercise tracking (from running to yoga), calorie burn, heart rate, stairs climbed, and sleep quality. You can even download guided workouts to the tracker, along with other sports specific apps.
As with other relatively higher-end trackers. The Band 2 sports a GPS sensor, along with a barometer, and UV sensor. Users can also view their workout data on a browser or mobile app (including VO2 Max calculations), so you can analyze your results, and work on ways to improve them further. It is great feature for fitness enthusiast.
[amazon template=add to cart&asin=B0163COWP2]
It automatically recognizes whatever you’re doing and starts monitoring steps, distance, Heart rate and more. You can even Map your run with the Accurate Built-in GPS. Receive and responds to notifications from your wrist and turn up the music that gets you moving. Unfortunately, it’s only compatible with Android phones.
This fitness trackers does everything as other fitness trackers do – measure your movement to calculate number of steps, distance, active time, and calories burned; automatically monitor how long and how well you sleep. It also has vibrating alarm clock so that you can set a silent alarm to wake up peacefully.
The INBODY band vibrates to notify you of any incoming calls and texts (compatible with Android 4.3 or newer and iPhone 4S/Ios7.0 or newer).
But what unique about this fitness tracker is that it measure body fat mass and muscle mass (and therefore Percent Body Fat) anytime, anywhere. This is the only wearable fitness tracker that can do this at present. You can see that and trend on the app.
- Built-in sports apps, including GPS-enabled running, biking and golfing plus swimming and activity tracking¹, let you view your stats even when away from your phone
- Pairs with your smartphone to gently vibrate and display alerts for incoming calls, texts, emails and calendar items plus notifications from social media and other mobile apps
- Customize with free watch face designs, widgets and apps from our Connect IQ™ store
- Battery charge lasts through all your activities with up to 3 weeks6 in watch/activity tracking mode or up to 10 hours using GPS